Uncle Chang playing at Uncle Chang's Mabul dive lodge, Sabah Borneo. Drums made of plastic buckets which blew into the sea that night during a storm. Most were recovered.
diving,dive center,uncle chang's sipadan mabul dive lodge,mabul,mabul,sabah,malaysia,south east asia
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Malaysia Travel Pack (Globetrotter Travel Pack. Malaysia)
The highly successful "Globetrotter Travel Series", which includes Travel Guides, Maps and Road Atlases, presently covers more than 80 destinations worldwide."The Globetrotter Travel Map of Malaysia" caters specifically for the needs of tourists who are new to a destination. Each map is attractively designed and features superb colour photographs. In addition to the main map of Malaysia, the following areas of special interest to visitors are shown in greater detail: Town Plans: Kuala Lumpur, Georgetown, Kota Kinabalu, Johor Bahru, Kota Bahru, Kuching, Melaka, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu; Areas: Kuala Lumpur Environs, Sabah and Sarawak, Pulau Pinang, Pulau Tioman, Pulau Pangkor, Pulau Langkawi, and Niah Caves.The town plans of the major centres pinpoint key buildings and places of interest as well as where to stay. Distance and climate charts enable travellers to plan their visits, while stunning photographs evoke the atmosphere of Malaysia.
The distribution Map of Malaysia aims to assist government agency efforts in promoting Malaysia as an exciting and unique tourist destination, especially with Visit Malaysia. The map provides comprehensive and up-to-date street information of major tourist-frequented towns in Malaysia, including tourist attractions and point of interests. It will be given as a complimentary copy for the public and tourists.
The Malaysian Tourism Promotion Board has been distributed the map through its network of over 40 offices located at cosmopolitan cities such as Paris, Milan, London, New York, Los Angeles, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and more. This map will be available at display counters in all MTPB offices and also at prominent areas and locations frequented by tourists.
Some Malaysia Travel Map can get from Amazon.Com and Ebay.com
* Complete map of Malaysia, with detailed maps for major tourist-frequented towns
* Maps are GPS-referenced for accuracy and printed in full colour for ease of
use and visual clarity
* Major connecting roads to all major towns
* Map content include shopping malls, tourist attractions, places of interest,
hotels, integrated transit network, embassies, hospitals and clinics
* Listings of hotels and useful phone numbers
Friday, July 10, 2009
Sakura Homestay Putra damai is located near Presint 11, Putrajaya which is providing homestay for who plan to holiday at Putrajaya.
Sakura Homestay facilities:
1. 3 bed room
3. Guest Hall
4. Fan, TV
1. Near to Government Administartion Building Complex A, B, C and D
2. Public Swiming pool, gim, badminton and tennis court at presint 11.
3. Masjid Putra, Botany Garden, wetland
4. Alamanda Putrajaya
1. NadiPutra Bus with fees RM 0.50 for all destination in Putrajaya. BUS NO 400.
2. Taxi can call 03- 8888 4000 or email di firstname.lastname@example.org
3. ERL (Express Rail Link) to KLIA dan Kuala Lumpur.
RM 70.00 pernight perperson
| RAFTING | HOMESTAY | ISLAND | HOTEL | FLIGHT |FOREST | UNDER WATER
| AIRPORT LIST | M'SIA NEWS | M'SIA MAPS| AIR FARES |
| Kuala Lumpur | Penang | Malacca | Sarawak | Sabah | Putrajaya |