Bangi Lanai is Budget Hotel in Bangi which is providing Free WIFI for their customer. This budget hotel suitable for Backpackers who want to visit surrounding Bandar Baru Bangi.
* Fully-equipped (Kelengkapan penuh)
* Air-condition (berhawa dingin),
* Water heater.
Located in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Nearby Location :-
* 2 KM from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
* 8 KM from Alamanda Putrajaya.
* 8 KM from Hospital Serdang.
* 1 KM from Tol Bangi (PLUS).
* 2 KM from NIOSH dan ILKAP.
* 5 KM from UNITEN.
* 9 KM from Pusat Pentadbiran Putrajaya.
* 10 KM from UPM / MARDI.
* 10 KM from Bandar Kajang.
* 35 KM from KLIA.
* 25 KM from Kuala Lumpur.
* 3 KM from MINT.
* 3 KM from Pusat Perubatan Darul Syifa.
* 10 KM from Kolej Universiti Islam Selangor (KUIS).
* Nearby to Uni-KL (MFI) and Kolej Polytech MARA Bangi.
* Nearby to Rumah Anak Yatim Darul Izzah.
* Nearby to Masjid Al-Solihin Teras Jernang.
* 3 KM from Maktab Perguruan Islam (MPI).
* 3 KM from Pusat Latihan Perindustrian & Pemulihan Bangi.
* 5 KM from Pusat-Pusat Latihan (BANK).
* 15 KM from Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
* 20 KM from Puchong, Cheras dan Cyberjaya.
* 20 KM from Seri Kembangan, Mines Wonderland dan Balakong.
* 20 KM from Bandar Tun Razak, Sg. Besi dan Bandar Tun Hussein Onn.
* 40 KM from Gombak.
Next to the Malaysian French Institute dan Institut Percukaian.
1. Deluxe (1 Queen) - RM85/= per night with ASTRO)
2. Family (1 Queen, 2 Single) - RM85/= per night
3. Standard (1 Queen) - RM60/= per night
Website : http://www.bangilanai.com.my
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
If you need budget hotel or backpacker accommodation, R&B Homestay is the choice. It suitable for Family holiday
R&B Homestay is a Semi-D house very near to Lost World of Tambun Water Park with rate is RM 200 pernight'
Facilities and features ;
* 2 "Queen" bed (additional Pull Out Bed)
* TV and sofa
* Kitchen with peti ais dan cerek elektrik
* 2 wash room and toilet
R&B Homestay Ipoh is near to:
* Pasaraya Giant (Marrybrown, Pizza Hut, Nasi Kandar)
* Lost World of Tambun Water Park
* Extreme Park (Driving range, Futsal, Badminton)
* Politeknik Ungku Omar
* Sekolah Tuanku Abdul Rahman (STAR)
* Institut Perguruan Ipoh, Ulu Kinta
* Kolej Pembantu Perubatan Ulu Kinta
* Jaya Jusco Kinta City Ipoh
012-5514565 (Bibi Sabariah)
012-5151018 (Mohd Ridzuan)
05 - 5463646 (Rumah)
4890 Jalan Atas Dua,
off Jalan Delima 5,
Batu 6 Tambun,
31150 Ulu Kinta,
Monday, June 1, 2009
Bukit Merah Laketown Resort under the microscope is Orangutan Island in Malaysia's north, billed as the world's only treatment and preservation facility for the endangered mammals.
Bukit Merah Laketown Resort, being one of Malaysia's premier eco-tourism destination in the northen region, the resort offers a wide variety of excitement with its Waterpark being the main attraction, the only conservational Orang Utan Island in Peninsular Malaysia and the unique Eco Park with its educational walk-in enclosures, where you can experience nature with eco-friendly animals.
Care that has been abundantly given to the animals, provided by a staff of seven nurses, is lost on environmentalists who insist that this is hurting instead of helping the orangutans.
The owners of the 35-acre island say the goal of the facility is to return the animals back to their natural jungle habitat, but so far none have been put back into the wild.
The environmentalists take issue with the fact that the primates wear diapers, interact with tourists, and are raised with 24-hour care from a staff of humans.
The majorities of the visitors are excited to play with the animals and are oblivious of the criticism.
"I don't think it is wrong keeping them here. It is a practical solution to save the orangutans and educate our children," said 26-year-old Vikki Kendrick from Britain.
Orang Utan Island is located within the exotic, eco-friendly getaway of Bukit Merah Laketown Resort, a 7,000 acre freshwater lakeside haven in Semanggol, Perak. The Orang Utan Island itself, which was formerly known as Pulau Panjang, comprises a vast 35 acre area, 5 acres of which has been set aside as a research centre for these endangered primates.
| RAFTING | HOMESTAY | ISLAND | HOTEL | FLIGHT |FOREST | UNDER WATER
| AIRPORT LIST | M'SIA NEWS | M'SIA MAPS| AIR FARES |
| Kuala Lumpur | Penang | Malacca | Sarawak | Sabah | Putrajaya |